Dear all,

After much consideration it has been decided that Saturday’s Blue Ribbon will be postponed and will be run next Saturday, March 10th.

Although the weather is starting to improve the roads (part from the main roads) are not good and there is more snow forecast later today.

There is doubt whether a the course could be set as they are reliant on the marks on the matting which may not be visible and the road leading to the slope is not brilliant.

We will still be holding a training session at the slope so hopefully this will still be fun.

If you have any queries regarding this please let me know.